Are you full conversant with your duties under the CDM Regulations 2007?
Whether you’re a client, designer, principal contractor or contractor we can assist you in your duties:
- Provision of full CDM coordinator role
- Site health and safety audits
- Health and safety training for site staff and site supervisors
- Preparation of company health and safety policies, risk assessments, pre-construction information and construction phase health and safety plans
- Advice and assistance for those undertaking the principal contractor role
- Advice at the design stages
- Assistance with pre qualification questionnaires
- Acting as company competent person.
Is Health & Safety paperwork slowing you down?
Are you struggling to win the big jobs or large contracts?
You need Simple Safety, an easy-to-use, web-based system specifically designed to manage the new CDM Regulations. This includes:
- A fully bespoke Health & Safety plan for any site work.
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- COSHH assessments
- Manual handling assessments
- Vibrating tool assessments
- Weekly documents to aid you through the project including signing in sheets and permits to work
- Tool box talks.
CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
Are you a contractor who wants to improve your chances of winning tenders?
Do you want to get into public sector work?
Want to get CHAS accreditation?
Our experience with clients has shown that CHAS accreditation is almost impossible to achieve without the assistance of an experienced professional to provide quality H&S paperwork and to take on the role of ‘Competent person’.
Statistics show the failure rate at initial application is 70%!
We will complete the application form, produce the paperwork you need and take on the role of ‘Competent person’ to ensure you pass CHAS first time - saving you the time and cost of re-submitting your application.
For more information or a quote, call us on 0845 257 4015 or contact us